HElp with SMF simple machine forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

animewatch

Reaction score
Hi i need some help, i installed the SMF simple machine forums from fantastico, however the url wont work properly somtimes it works sometimes it dosent, see for yourself

(keep refreshing the page if it works the first time and you will notice somtimes it wont work)
http://www.anime101.x10hosting.com/forums

my php configuration is set at intermidaiate is that enough? the recomended php is PHP 4.3.0 or higher. will requesting the next level fix my problem?

animewatch

Reaction score
thanks ill try it
Edit:
it seems to have worked! thanks alot i added to your reputation as thanks again and again!

Last edited:

cursedpsp

Reaction score
yeah i had been getting that error for absiloutely ages before that topic was made - i had a website specifically for SMF - its because of x10, not blaming corey or anyone, so i moved onto Trap17 (crap there) and it worked.

THANKYOU!!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score

Same. I wish people would have the common sense to go and read the stickies there before they post. Or do as Corey constantly has to tell people to do and search, it really isn't that hard. You never know, you might just like it =]

yeah i had been getting that error for absiloutely ages before that topic was made - i had a website specifically for SMF - its because of x10, not blaming corey or anyone, so i moved onto Trap17 (crap there) and it worked.

THANKYOU!!

Read the stickies in Free Hosting and this forum before you post then. Or as I said above, use the forum's search function, it comes in really handy.

-Luke.

Last edited:

animewatch

Reaction score
Sorry about that guys, Ill try to search more often befor posting

FalseHope

Reaction score
You don't need to switch. All you have to do is read the Free Hosting board's stickies. You have to change 2 lines I think it is, in one file.

animewatch

Reaction score
Ok, i already fixed the problem, thnaks, just asking, but i thought Vbuliten costs money...

Status
Not open for further replies.