Help with url redirection with uni.cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

shangyi

Reaction score
hello,

Last time i registered a domain with www.uni.cc, and url forward it to my website, www.maplefrenzy.x10hosting.com. So now i want to add a new domain, dco.uni.cc which redirects it to www.maplefrenzy.x10hosting.com/dco/ but i am not familiar with the new setup process of to redirect my site from dco.uni.cc. Here is the screenshot of the setup page in uni.cc

unicc.jpg

Then i couldnt find where to put my real website address, maplefrenzy.x10hosting.com/dco to redirect from dco.uni.cc

any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks

penlid

Reaction score
Your best bet (I haven't used uni.cc in a while), is to delete the domain, then create it again. When you do, this time make sure you set it to "Web fowarding" as opposed to dns.

Last edited:

shangyi

Reaction score
yeah i just want redirection from dco.uni.cc to maplefrenzy.x10hosting.com/dco

I followed the second post's suggestion and still waiting for 24 hrs so that the domain gets deleted.
Edit:
Nope. there is no other option other than DNS service..
Edit:
anyone help please?

Last edited:

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Leave the record on uni.cc as an external name server. Login to cPanel here on x10 and set up a parked domain.

shangyi

Reaction score
hi, so im supposed to type in ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com as external name servers, and go to my cpanel and add a parked domain (dco.uni.cc)?
Edit:
thanks all for your help it worked! tq misson and the rest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.