Help with using my own domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

hr_tech

Reaction score
I need some help on how to use my own domain name. I have the domain name that i want to use its hells-revenge.net but i have no clue how to do it. anyone help?

LHVWB

Reaction score
* Moved to off topic, in this forum normal members can help you to.

It depends on what you want to do.

If you want to make that your only website, then its probably easiet to go into your account panel and set it up as your account domain, this means that when you put files into you 'public_html' folder they will be shown directly on your domain (Note: You will need to setup your domain to point to x10hosting's nameservers, It will take up to 2 days to update.). Otherwise you could use it as an add-on or parked domain.

Last edited:

hr_tech

Reaction score
Ok thank you i am going to try to use it as an add on domain so that the hells-revenge.pcriot.com still works

dawmail333

Reaction score
Why isn't this in the Free Hosting section? Isn't it more appropriate to be there?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You're right, dawmail333. Verbsite, don't move support posts from Free Hosting to Off Topic :bash:

There is a reason why Free Hosting was made so only staff can reply to posts, and doing this isn't helping. You're the only one who's provided any assistance, anyway!

*MOVED BACK TO FREE HOSTING*

hr_tech, if you still need assistance, please re-open this thread using Thread Tools at the top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.