Help With Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

situ

Reaction score
Use any good FTP program, locate index.php, right click on index.php and choose EDIT, Its better if you download EditPlus, its one of best editing software to edit asp, php, html and all other web pages.

You can download EditPlus from here..
http://www.editplus.com

coolrider

Reaction score
how do i add your guys ads on a php website? and why cant people wiht IE see my website ?

coolrider

Reaction score
thats wierd i had over 25 people all over the us and they use ie and they cant see it and i use ie and i cant see it i had to install firefox just to see it so what could be the prob?

coolrider

Reaction score
im sorry to keep buging people but im just trying to get it fixed and another thing how do i edit indexphp in the cpanel? it dont say edite php only the html ones do that lol looks like i need to read up on php more like when i click on index.html it says i can edit it but when i click on index.php it dont say that so how do i edite it in cpanel?

repusmod

Reaction score
You login your cpanel, then you look for filemanager, click on , after click on www then oif there click on mainfile.php then you will see at right side new links will appear, click on edit and there u go you take ad code from forums you add that on top of main.php file and that is.. If you want i can move your site to the main adresse, military.x10hosting.com if you don't think that you goin to use your old site... Tell me so I will move all to the main root... Instead off www/oif it goin all be in www <--main root and adresse goin to be military.x10hosting.com instead of military.x10hosting.com/oif

coolrider

Reaction score
yes repusmod that would be great i just want the new one and yes if u could make my new site www.military.x10hosting.com that would also be great thanks for all the help guys u all been realy patient with me and i thank you and for this ill be telling alot of people about your website 1more then why cant people view my site with IE?? and thanks again repusmod

maddude

overall phsyco
Reaction score
its pretty simple mate mysql works like this:
username is the username you want to connect to the database to read that data with, the password is that you use to confirm that username is yours and the host is your sites database host which on x10hosting is localhost or as someone else mentioned theres fantastico and as for your reputation thing next to each of our posts is a little smiley face click it and follow what it says and again .tk isn't a new site its a framed link to your current one the .tks dont always work i use .uk.tt if in the rare case i dont have a domain to cater for my site which i currently own 6 or so lol. None of which have yet been put to any form of use but if i have time and resources i'd like to, hope this post helped you n00b :flowers: plus arn't the troops out of iraq now i think our ones are (the british ones) :noexpress

Status
Not open for further replies.