!!help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xempttt

Reaction score
i think i already have hosting here with my email address. i think its intuition.x10hosting.com if it is can u delete it or change it to aa-media.x10hosting.com i tried to sign up but i get "Please go back and use an invite code to access the system." idk. plz help me.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
i think i already have hosting here with my email address. i think its intuition.x10hosting.com if it is can u delete it or change it to aa-media.x10hosting.com i tried to sign up but i get "Please go back and use an invite code to access the system." idk. plz help me.
I will look into this, If I find it i'll will change some stuff on it like the password and i'll PM you the details.

Edit: intuition is there but somthing is rong with it. Would you like me to deleted the account and make you a new one?

Last edited:

Xempttt

Reaction score
if something is wrong with it u can delete it and make a new account. i can pm u the details for the account.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
if something is wrong with it u can delete it and make a new account. i can pm u the details for the account.
I just need to know the subdomain you would like.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
aa-media.x10hosting.com
Sorry whats your e-mail? and you had a corporate package right?

Edit: I can't wait for your reply, Just leave your e-mail in here and I will set up your account as soon as i'm back later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.