Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan_bowen_200624

Reaction score
ok i need help with somthing, i need to know if its possible for multiple people able to access my account/cpanel (just me and my co-owner) we own a php browser game and we need to know so he can do work on it because our timezones are very diffrent and we do diffrent shifts so he can do work while im offline! please reply, thanks!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
No. You are solely responsible for the security of your account. From TOS:

1. Server Usage

Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed ONE account only. x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers.

This is very evident by the number of zero tolerance suspensions when the user claimed that it was their "friend" that accessed the account (with their permission) to work on their site. We absolutely discourage this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.