Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyfiedthekid72

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to know why when I go to
http://ucr.x10.mx/mnm/scast/scastdetail.php
I get the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, support@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at ucradio.x10.mx Port 80

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Make sure nothing has the file permissions of 777. Files should be set to use 644, and folders should be using 755.

mikeyfiedthekid72

Reaction score
Make sure nothing has the file permissions of 777. Files should be set to use 644, and folders should be using 755.

They're all set that way. It's been doing this for a while. It's a SHOUTcast script, it was working perfectly fine for the first month or so and then the server suspended me 5 times... and then now it comes up with that error above.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Where is the index page to your website? I can't seem to find an index or homepage anywhere.

mikeyfiedthekid72

Reaction score
Where is the index page to your website? I can't seem to find an index or homepage anywhere.

I don't have an index to my page. Like I stated above, I was just using this to host SHOUTcast scripts for radios that I host on a reseller I have with another host. I needed a host that supported the right PHP and this one did.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't have an index to my page. Like I stated above, I was just using this to host SHOUTcast scripts for radios that I host on a reseller I have with another host. I needed a host that supported the right PHP and this one did.

You agreed to the TOS here so let me refresh your memory:

* Script Hosting: Space provided by x10Hosting is to be used to create a functional website, we do not allow bots, content scrapers, or any other script that runs continuously on your account. Any scripts that are executed via cron or manually must be directly related to your website.

Last edited:

mikeyfiedthekid72

Reaction score
So if I have an index for the page... for instance... if I put an index page up about SHOUTcast scripts, i'll be fine?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It will still not be fine if you are hosting the script for another site hosted elsewhere. This will still be considered script hosting. You've already admitted that you were doing this. Putting up a page talking about the script will not change this. x10hosting is not for file storage, it is for websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.