*** help ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

avant-josh38

Reaction score
Okay so im working on a mafia game , and ive uploaded all of my files to: /Public/Html/ , But when i go to my sites domain

www.wayofthemafia.x10.bz < it comes up with the normal index page of x10 hosting ... How do i get all my files to appear on my sites or how to get it to come up and work? I will give rep to anyone who helps me fully :) Thank you.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Clear your browser's cache. I can see a page with two links in the top right of the page, and the words "submit query" in the middle of the page. The rest is just blank white space. You might want to recheck the paths to your images and take another look at your html.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
your site is working for me. not fully but it's working.

You need to upload all public accessible files to public_html folder. (you already figured it out tho).

avant-josh38

Reaction score
your site is working for me. not fully but it's working.

You need to upload all public accessible files to public_html folder. (you already figured it out tho).

How much can you see on my site? the index page E.G login etc? and everything is in public_html and ive uploaded all of my files , and deleted the Index.html file what all people get.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Clear your browser's cache. I can see a page with two links in the top right of the page, and the words "submit query" in the middle of the page. The rest is just blank white space. You might want to recheck the paths to your images and take another look at your html.

Im going to clear my browsers cache and how do i recheck the paths of my images , please explain :) it took me ages for this.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
actually i can't see anything on google chrome broswer but ca see, login/register and query on firefox.

avant-josh38

Reaction score
actually i can't see anything on google chrome broswer but ca see, login/register and query on firefox.
Oh that is my problem :O i need to make it so the full index shows up and its annoying ive taken ages on this haha

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
If you are using ftp or filemanager in cPanel, then check for the path of your images there. Go from folder to folder to get to your images, and then see if the path you put in your html matches where the images are located.

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
under public_html folder create another folder "images" and then under images create another folder "index". and upload all your images to index folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.