Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnx

Reaction score
ok i have been off this site for a little bit making my game and i came on and it asks me this
"
In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!"

i do not know what a cPanel username is.
is their a way i can terminate my account and make a new one?

Chris73

Reaction score
I do not see a cPanel user name linked to your forums account.

If you have not logged into the x10hosting forums for 2 weeks. The account goes into an "Inactivity" suspension.
You the have about 10 days to request that the suspension be lifted. Failing to do so the account automatically gets terminated.
If this is the case you then can use this link http://x10hosting.com/logout and resign up for another account.

Lynnx

Reaction score
YA terminate my account please i would love it if you do that!
i want to make a new one!

Lynnx

Reaction score
then how am i on the forum?
and how come it still lets me log in but when i do it says "In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!"
?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
then how am i on the forum?
and how come it still lets me log in but when i do it says "In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
?

Forum account is different than your hosting account. Right. You can login to your AMP, but because you do not have a hosting account, it asks that :

"In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account."

It says to be able to use the AMP, you have to link your account. Since you don't have a hosting account, you can't use the AMP.

Chris73

Reaction score
Your forums account and hosting account are two separate entities. They are linked together so we can see cPanel information. When an account gets terminated it means the "hosting" account not the forums account. It is stated in the Terms of Service that you must log in once every two weeks to keep account active. This tells us that the site is actually being used and not just left to take up space end never being used.

Lynnx

Reaction score
oh so i can go make a new account called "Lynnx" right now?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
[sorry took so long to reply took a shower]
when i clicked the link it brought me to the home page -->http://www.x10hosting.com/home

Yep. Thats what it is suppose to do. To make sure there is no conflicting information, we ask users to be sure to logout of forums and clear their temp files / cookies prior to signing up again ( This is to make sure the system doesn't still think you have an account with us )

Lynnx

Reaction score
ok i have a new problem now , im on the third step making my new account and i get this
"Enter your forum account username and password below. x10 requires all accounts to be linked to a forum account. You will receive an E-mail with further instructions upon signing up. If you do not have a forum account, you must register one now to proceed.

Click here to register a forum account now.
Forum Username
Forum Password
Please correct the following errors:

* The forum account password entered is incorrect."

Lynnx

Reaction score
thats the thing i dont know what my current password is ^^ i have never gone on here before and i dont understand how i currently got on is their a way u can pm me my password?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
thats the thing i dont know what my current password is ^^ i have never gone on here before and i dont understand how i currently got on is their a way u can pm me my password?

You signed up on the forum and logged in, but don't know the password you used?

Status
Not open for further replies.