Help!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

majin3

Reaction score
I cannot log onto cPanel, it keeps on giving me an error message and says Login Failed! Could somebody PLEASE help me?? Thanks!!!

Rhianna

Reaction score
majin3 said:
I cannot log onto cPanel, it keeps on giving me an error message and says Login Failed! Could somebody PLEASE help me?? Thanks!!!

Majin3,

How are you logging into cPanel? are you using your domain:2082?

InkMaster

Reaction score
majin3 said:

No-one other then the admins can help you, so I would suggest you just send one of the admins a pm.

Rhianna

Reaction score
InkMaster said:
No-one other then the admins can help you, so I would suggest you just send one of the admins a pm.

Don't say that, InkMaster, because I might be able to help him.

majin3

Reaction score
My subdomain is shsmao.x10hosting.com . I tried to go to the site itself, but it said that "Your account has been suspended by the administration. For more information, contact the visit the x10Hosting support forums or email the support team." Could I know what happened to it? I have been trying for some time now to log on. (like for a week maybe) Could you let me know why it has been suspended, and also how to get it back up and running? Thanks in advance!!!!

-majin3

Conor

Reaction score
Your account was suspended for inactivity. There is a 2 limit deadline to get your site up and running or else we need to get rid of your account to save resources. However, if you can show me a site that you can put up, I will unsuspend your account.

EDIT: Never mind. I won't :teeth_smi

majin3

Reaction score
soo

I will have to make a new hosting application?

majin3

Reaction score
thanks,

by the way, how do I notify you of the site that I made?

prasys

Reaction score
You do need to notify...about it at all..The usually check sites , it will state in WHM (or something like that) , so they can keep *track* of your activity..(kinda)....Of course , you can post it in the forums..If you want too

Rhianna

Reaction score
majin3 said:
thanks,

by the way, how do I notify you of the site that I made?

You can post it in the forums, or you can PM either a Moderator (I am a Moderator) or an Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.