Here's my new theme

rlodge

Reaction score
Nice looking site. It's a big change from the last one. I like the color scheme and the layout.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
The layout is pretty basic, but nice...you can tell the layout pics are a little off on the left and right side (the "////" diagonal lines).

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
It's a nice site and pretty simple. Always good not to over complicate things for the user.

hatbocs

Reaction score
The layout is pretty basic, but nice...you can tell the layout pics are a little off on the left and right side (the "////" diagonal lines).

What browser do you use? I've noticed it does that with IE, but don't have anything else to test with.

The whole site looks a little messed up in IE. Trying to fix that.

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
What browser do you use? I've noticed it does that with IE, but don't have anything else to test with.

The whole site looks a little messed up in IE. Trying to fix that.

I am using Firefox. I notice these kinda things very easily for some reason. I just have good observation skills or something...idk...

hatbocs

Reaction score
I am using Firefox. I notice these kinda things very easily for some reason. I just have good observation skills or something...idk...

Weird, on my screen there it is perfectly aligned. I guess I have a few more tests to run on that too.

Could you provide a screenshot? I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
Looks like a pretty nice and simple template. I like the way the borders blend in with everything. The site looks very nice, and clean too. Good job

sunils

Reaction score
Ya nice site, everything perfectly arranged in place and sits intact in my browser. I use a Firefox 2.0 browser. Good Job hatbocs

hatbocs

Reaction score
Thanks Sokii, I don't know where that problem is coming from... I didn't think Firefox would do it, too.

Oh well, I think I'll redo the sides.