Heroes?

deadimp

Reaction score
I just saw this on Alejandro's avatar... Anyone know if the new season starts today or next Monday?

cspace

Reaction score
Heroes is quality, one of the best things on TV, we're still on Season 1 in the UK, but I've watched it online and cant wait for season two :biggrin:

dyfuse

Reaction score
Can't wait for Season 2 :). Monday September 24!

I think what makes Heroes so captivating is that it takes something cliché and twists it beyond imagination - it takes your superheroes and puts them in the most unimaginable position, yet a small element of reality still seems to seep through.

Chris Z

Reaction score
HOLY SHiZ! I just watched the first two episodes of Season 1 and this Series looks amazing. I'll be needing to catch up on Season 1, but I'll simultaneously watch the new ones on TV.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
I watched heroes a couple of times, its cnfusing but is well written, Didnt it start last week?

dyfuse

Reaction score
Nah, according to the official Heroes website, http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/
the second season premieres in the U.S. on September 24.

You're right that it is well written, but what exactly are you confused about?

intheclutch

Reaction score
I saw part of Heroes last year. I call it the sci-fi version of 24.

The hard part of me is I'm a big fan of 24 as well, so having them both on the same time slot wasn't good. I would have watched them online, but I have bandwidth restrictions, and an episode would have put me over. I guess I'll just have to get the DVD set.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, Monday.... I can't wait anymore, I think it's the best there's been on TV since last year.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice, I didn't even know it started again soon, haha. I think the new 24 starts in Jan?

I like waiting till a few episodes are out and then catching up so I don't have to wait week by week.

Prison Break also started this week I heard.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice, I didn't even know it started again soon, haha. I think the new 24 starts in Jan?

I like waiting till a few episodes are out and then catching up so I don't have to wait week by week.

Prison Break also started this week I heard.
Yes, I think it'll start in January since there are no episodes finished right now... I don't download it but until May when there are around 20 episodes. I don't think I would like to watch one episode a week, it's just too exciting to do that.

I haven't watched Prison Break yet, I will though.

deadimp

Reaction score
Yeah, my entire family is hooked on Heroes. I don't know why it's so good, but it just is. At a glance by the cynical, it seems like just another rip off of X-Men or something like that, but it's storyline develops in such a way that hooks you in...
These people must have discovered visual drugs.

NOTE: Tomorrow! Argh!

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Heroes starts tommorow, for all of you fans I created a tv talk forum with na Heroes specific category, www.tvgathering.com join and talk about heroes!

Tideas

Reaction score
Dude, I cannot wait for this new season to start! Man, there's like, some unanswer question from last year. What's more awsome is that, when Heroes go on a break, Lost comes back!