Hex Doll software

Status
Not open for further replies.

XainFaith

Reaction score
Hi there i have an account on x10 here and i was just woundering since all the server status seem to be at least up if there is a problem with my account directly since it has probaly not been used in a few weeks due to my vaction. Do i need ot renew my account or is just a problem with the servers still i get that there is problems i would just like to know if its an account related issue.

Thanks and regards XainFaith

Xemnas

Reaction score
You don't seem to have a hosting account linked to your forum account. What is your cPanel username, which server are you on and when exactly did you last log in to the forums?

XainFaith

Reaction score
Well i was gone probaly about 3 to 4 weeks :S and had not internet connection. My user name is Xainfaith but for the CPanel it seem to of been shortened to xainfait i was on the ad-free server im not sure exactly witch one.

Regards Xain Faith.

Xemnas

Reaction score
I couldn't find your account in our records. This could be because of it being moved to a backup server as part of recent server maintenance, or because it was suspended for inactivity and terminated after ten days. If after the maintenance your account doesn't appear to exist, then you are welcome to create a new one.

XainFaith

Reaction score
I see thank you i heard that the matanice should be done by the 14th this may or may not be correct but just intrested if there has been an establish ETC "Estimated time of completion" if not i guess it just means i will have to wait abit longer lol.

3 to 4 weeks away from my site i got lots of work to do :( oh well it needed a new look anyways.

Regards Xain faith

Ps Thank you.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.