Hey everyone! I am making a story and its going to be an Ebook!!

lair360

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am making a story and there is going to be a lot of twist, love, romance and funny scenes. I am doing this to raise money or in return for a donation. This book is going to be bigger, longer and I am going to turn this story into a staggering 1500 pages long! However, I am not going to post more chapters...I don't want everyone to spoil the fun!

This book will also be published as a sequel and as an animation film in future.;)

----------------------------
http://dinom6.deviantart.com/art/Chapter-One-Black-Riders-116018840
http://dinom6.deviantart.com/art/Chapter-2-Legends-reborn-116026737

Copyright notices: This script was patent protected and copyrighted by Lair360.
Any parts of these script should not be copied or use in any other stories, fan fiction or novels. This will also be complied to all characters in my story! There shall be no alteration either!!

Any copying and stealing will be prosecuted in court! That is the rules. I take no mercy :mad:

lair360

Reaction score
Ohhh...well....I think that my story is stupid. :(
But, I'll carry on with my chapters...

Please comment everyone!

ejweb

Reaction score
Nice start. Be aware of sentence structure and punctuations to give it a bit more "emotion" to the story. Also, to help keep your story "copy-righted" and your "intellectual property" rights protected; post only parts of the story and leave cliff-hangers out. This way, if people want to know the ending - they need to buy your book... Good luck...

frankfriend

Reaction score
Assert your copyright, by saying that you assert it, and add the copyright symbol

Good luck, and keep going!

lair360

Reaction score
Nice start. Be aware of sentence structure and punctuations to give it a bit more "emotion" to the story. Also, to help keep your story "copy-righted" and your "intellectual property" rights protected; post only parts of the story and leave cliff-hangers out. This way, if people want to know the ending - they need to buy your book... Good luck...

To be honest with you, chapter one and chapter two is only a draft with some bits cut off! Also, there is another 3 paragraph missing from chapter 1 and 2! :lockd:
There is no problem with punctuation. I got that covered in my new revision.
But, the chapter which you're reading is only a concept. :biggrin:
The real script is in my hand with a copyright certificate and patent certificate!

That is all...;)

Assert your copyright, by saying that you assert it, and add the copyright symbol

Good luck, and keep going!

Thank you very much! I'll change that as soon as possible!

lair360

Reaction score
------------------------
Hi everyone! I would like to give you some updates....

1.] This story will be split into 2 - 3 sequal (1500pages each).
2.] This story will be converted into 3d animation (the engines which are used to create the movie called: Bolt). But, it will be a little more realistic!
3.] This story will be published as a novel and as an ebook / CHM (protected).
4.] Revising chapter 14, 16, 8 and 7.

P.S. if any of you would like to donate some money to my paypal account, I would like to say thank you very much for your support. I'll keep this money for my book publication and buying some equipement for writing and drawings. I'll also donate some extra money for the wolfs rescue centre in alaska.

I am also thinking about releasing a small edition (Mini ebook with 5 chapters each = 400 - 600 ebboks total) for everybody to download...in return for a small donation.

Thanks for your great support. But, alot of this money will not be kept by me.
I'll forward them to the wolf’s rescue centre.