Hey everyone, Logo...

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I was wondering if it was possible to have someone edit a graphic that I have?

If you can make this attached graphic say

Prestige= The Elites
Ultimate Wordpress Theme= The Elites Paper
Various Skin Collections= Creating The Elite Self

You can find the logo here: http://the-elites.org/wp-content/themes/Prestige/img/common_files/prestige_logo_header.png
The logo should have the same colors and such as it does at http://the-elites.org

I just want the words changed to reflect what I have written above.
To the first person to do this for me, and I approve it, I will ask that you kindly send me a link of your site/something you would like to have linked to, from the site.

The site will be a Mens Magazine, ladies have cosmo and so on, men have??? Let's just say I already have writers and myself to add in a lot of content/this will be interesting...This is your opportunity to get linked from the site, in an appropriate place, yet to be determined. Try to get it to the same font and color as much as possible.

Thank you for your time and help!
From John Klyne

Last edited:

posidyn

Reaction score
Hello.

The current logo looks like it was generated using the theme's own fonts. The easiest way to make a logo with your own words is to find the font and use it in a graphics program to write your own text with.

Alternatively, you create a mock title/heading somewhere with Wordpress and style it with the colour and size you want. Then screen capture each text and put it together in one image with a graphics program.

I cannot take a look at the Prestige Theme myself because it is not free.

durbanvi

Reaction score
Hey I can handle some graphics work hit me up and we can talk more.
durbanvisuals.com

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The font you want is Engenbrechtre 400 -- and I don't understand why a Cufon canvas widget wasn't used to render the "logo", since it's used everywhere else on the page for text replacement. Engebrecht 400 (the 400 is the font weight) is available as a free download here at DaFont (you'll want the regular version, not the extended), among other places.

(While you can't look at the Prestige theme, you CAN use View Page Source. The font is included via a JavaScript file for use on the canvas elements doing the text replacement for all of the site's headings.)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Essellar I appreciate your help on this greatly.

Thank you buddy.

---
(Anyone able to follow through and create the logo? The site is to be a magazine for guys, and their self-improvement. It will surely receive visitors and such, it is free traffic to you and your site or any other link that is deemed appropriate, and all I ask for in return is logo redesign help.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I guess you aren't going to reply Durbanvi

Anyone else want to take the offer to help? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

oliverwangho50

Reaction score
In can help you

I was wondering if it was possible to have someone edit a graphic that I have?

If you can make this attached graphic say

Prestige= The Elites
Ultimate Wordpress Theme= The Elites Paper
Various Skin Collections= Creating The Elite Self

You can find the logo here: http://the-elites.org/wp-content/themes/Prestige/img/common_files/prestige_logo_header.png
The logo should have the same colors and such as it does at http://the-elites.org

I just want the words changed to reflect what I have written above.
To the first person to do this for me, and I approve it, I will ask that you kindly send me a link of your site/something you would like to have linked to, from the site.

The site will be a Mens Magazine, ladies have cosmo and so on, men have??? Let's just say I already have writers and myself to add in a lot of content/this will be interesting...This is your opportunity to get linked from the site, in an appropriate place, yet to be determined. Try to get it to the same font and color as much as possible.

Thank you for your time and help!
From John Klyne

Im desinger, and i can help you to do please sendme a PM8)