Hey guys, was goin on?!?

IncarcerationX

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! I'm IncarcerationX! Now a bit about myself; I love anime, manga, gaming, coding, and a lot of other stuff I don't care enough about to remember (and much less type :D )
The animes I like are Naruto, Bleach, and a LITTLE bit of YuYu Hakusho. The mangas I like are Hikaru No Go! and //.hack. And Most of all, I LOVE GAMING. FPS's, MMORPG's, RTS, ALL OF EM. I would have sex with Counter Strike:Source if it were a women. Nice to meet you all and hope some of you share the same interests as me!! XD

~IX

P.S. Im lubbin the smilies.

:kdubb: = Stalker
:runaway:= Me
:bigok:= I don't know I just like it
:dancingwt= You after I demolish your self confidence by repetitive citings of the phrase "Nobody loves you, not even Jesus"
:eek:wned:= Someone that played CS:S with me yesterday
:lupie:= Marshmallow Babies

<3 @ the Admin for adding these

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Welcome to x10hosting. I hope you have a good time here. Do you make your own manga and anime. ??

IncarcerationX

Reaction score
I make Manga :D Although my art isn't that good, The storyline is pretty good. I'm working on a Modernized ninja manga :D I'll add it to my website (If I ever get free hosting here, stupid lottery :( )
Thanks for the welcome guys :D

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Before you start hosting anything other than your own manga and anime you should read the T.O.S. That might explain to you our policies on those subjects.

IncarcerationX

Reaction score
We are allowed to use the embeddable You Tube player, right? Heres proof if you need it;

You Tube Terms of Service said:
F. YouTube permits you to link to materials on the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. In addition, YouTube provides an "Embeddable Player" feature, which you may incorporate into your own personal, non-commercial websites for use in accessing the materials on the Website, provided that you include a prominent link back to the YouTube website on the pages containing the Embeddable Player. YouTube reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the YouTube Website at any time.
Link : http://youtube.com/t/terms

I hope that you'll allow us to use it :D Theres a lot of anime stuff there (ex. AMV, Fan Subbed Episodes, ETC.)

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Is that about manga or anime ? Here is part of our terms:

»Anime: Copyrighted anime is not allowed on our servers. This includes variations of anime including manga, hentai etc. Also inlcudes any sites which provide links to information about such material. If you created the material yourself, you may host the content on your site.

IncarcerationX

Reaction score
Its about Anime. Its copyrighted by You Tube but they allows you to add them if you add a link back to them. And as they state in their TOS, anything on their website belongs to them right when the video is uploaded.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Can you quote here that part of there terms please.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Also provide us with a link to there TOS thanks.