Hey Im From Cabanatuan , Philippines I a newbie pls review my site

Franc0

Reaction score
Im sorry, but everything is wrong there.

No Style, no template, way too many ads for a new site... no content, everything is dislocated, i really think you should start working on it from the begining.

madzzkill

Reaction score
hey thnks for reviewing thats what i need,

btw can you help me to improve my site?.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

Your blog looks pretty good but the theme is a little too 'busy' in places. Maybe you should try and organise the centre column the same way you've done the one on the left. Overall: 7/10.

As for your 'dynamic site', it looks a real mess. The green and red don't match at all. Plus, the frames layout really messes things up; you should avoid the <iframe> tag where possible. The flash navigation is pretty good, as is some of the content. Please strip back on the adverts a little though! Overall: 2/10.

-Luke.

kkenny

Reaction score
It's an ok site overall, the graphics are appealing but some of them are just like.. too detailed where it annoys the eyes. I suggest cutting back on a bit of the detail because the layout is ok/decent, the color scheme is decent, but the graphics are just mediocre.

madzzkill

Reaction score
thank you all, kkenny what do you mean at mediocre, im not good at english, im just a newbie cant change/modify theme, help me what to do.

rlodge

Reaction score
I don't know. I like the look of your site overall. The space for the header may be a bit tall, but then I'm no expert.

I did find it funny that you have Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows Vista start buttons along the top and then this comment "Internet Explorer is not recommended". Now that right there is funny!