Hey Tech, Software, and Game Sites! Free Ad Space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allen92

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that there are some tech sites out their that could use some FREE traffic. Well that's were I come in, now I'm not doing anything special, just common SEO. That said here's how I can help you, the first person to post five meaningful posts on my site forum at http://freehelpdesk.co.cc/ will be able to have an banner 468x60 on the front page for 24 hours. The 2nd person will be able to do the same for the next 24 hours and so on and so on. You can apply for banner space unlimited times just by posting. When you have posted five meaningful posts email me at "adspace@freehelpdesk.co.cc" include your user name in the email and also a 468x60 banner and your URL related to technology, computers, software, hardware, family friendly games, etc. Send this email as soon as possible to ensure you get first choice. If you are not first choice you may be second and so on. Now you my be wondering were is the traffic coming from? Well, besides our regular traffic which is growing, you will also get traffic from fellow persons also wanting free traffic. If you like the content on our site and would like to get in on the traffic, follow the above instructions and enjoy!

If you have any suggestions or comments feel free to email me at allendawson@gmx.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.