Hey there!

peter40

Reaction score
hi there,
im new to the forum and just awaiting my free hosting account to be created lol im 21 and a freelance graphic designer... could someone help me just for some reason i cant put my signiture picture up :S i made it specially for here :p
much love
peter40

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
Welcome to x10Hosting!
New forum users have some restrictions in place until they have made a certain number of posts. Either 5 or 10. Cannot remember.

peter40

Reaction score
okay thanks alot =D for the welcome im sure to have fun in this forum.

Texas

Reaction score
Welcome to x10! After 5 posts (which it looks like you've already achieved), you will be promoted to the Registered Users group. According to the User Groups thread in the Useful Information forum:

This group has all normal forum permissions and access to credits, PMs, and no captcha.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Welcome!

We have a great community here, so if you ever find yourself needing help with something or wanting feedback on something, look no further than these forums to get quite a few replies! In case you ever run into issues with your hosting account, you can make a new thread in the Free Hosting Support forum, where only authorized members, most with elevated access to the system (generally people who've proven themselves to be knowledgeable around x10 after having been here a while) are able to reply to your issue in order to give you a high signal-to-noise ratio.

I took a quick peek at your site and I'm impressed with the template you chose, it looks really nice!