Hey!! You there...yes you!! Stop looking and read the post! :)

JasoX

Reaction score
Hiya im Jaso and im 31 years old male from Sweden. What more can i tell. Oh yes, i moved back to Sweden from UK after living there for two and a half years. I speak finnish, swedish and english fluently. Why am i here? Well i used to have a website in the uk and now i want revive it to keep in touch with old friends and new as well. I tried another free host, but it dropped two days after i got my website running. I like to use CMS´s, Bulletin boards any readymade PHP script. I find it easy and like to keep it that way. Respects to the people who make their website from scratch. But i want it done fast. :) I like metal(Nightwish, Lordi, Children Of Bodom, Sepultura, Running Wild, Metallica and so on) Also i like to read a lot and i like to meet up with friends and have a party once in a while.

Also i like to meet new people around the world. The only thing that i miss after setting up my website is a missus. :p Any takers? :D
Oh yeah...i got a really bad sense of humour, incase someone did not notice. :D

Cheers!
/Jaso

Last edited:

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You miss your missus or are in need of a missus?

I can relate to the missus thing as can alot i am sure. My lady gets more umpfy with me by the day as x10 draws my attention.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to X10hosting. I hope you enjoy your stay with X10hosting. :)

Slothie

Reaction score
I can arrange a missus if you get lonely :p Prices are negotiable.

(Just kidding.... )