Hey

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, I've been here for a few weeks but I've yet to make an introduction. Well, My name is Justin and I have VPS hosting here at x10. My website is http://justinsnetwork.com and I must say, this is a wonderful community. I look forward to growing with you guys.

zapzack

Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting! I'm sure you will soon find that this is one of the best (if not THE BEST) webhosts on the Internet. If you need help I recommend you create a topic in the Free Hosting forum under Community Support because we (the community) respond quicker than tickets usually get answered. But, since you are a paid customer, I wouldn't know if they respond faster to paid customers. I hope you enjoy your new hosting account and good luck with your website.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
They respond pretty quickly. Lol, I noticed your message in other Introduction posts. :) Copy and paste FTW.

Thanks for your best luck wishes. I wish your site the best of luck too!

zapzack

Reaction score
They respond pretty quickly. Lol, I noticed your message in other Introduction posts. :) Copy and paste FTW.

Thanks for your best luck wishes. I wish your site the best of luck too!

I'm bad at writing new messages to welcome every user... so i made a good general one and usually customize it a bit for every user.. Heh..

zen-r

Reaction score
Next project : create a random Welcome Message generator! ;)

And Welcome to x10 jtwhite!

Last edited:

rowenalee

Reaction score
welcome to x10 forum jtwhite, I am also a newbie here just signed in three days ago. I hope you will enjoy your stay here like I did. Always stay active for you to learn more.

Hope to see you next time and have a nice day!