Hey.

gamesake

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Levi. I lead a game making team that uses the program game maker(produced by yoyogames). I like making websites, games, talking to others, joking around, almost anything a normal person likes to do. I am only 15. I like playing games a lot, too, so you will find me in the forum games forum a lot(or at least whenever i'm online).
-Levi

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10. If you need anything just ask and we will be glad to help you.

gamesake

Reaction score
Okay. When I try to open a directory on my website it doesn't open, and comes up with x10's 404 Not Found error.

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
Well at this time x10 is having its free servers moved so this is likley due to that. If this contunues to occur after the completion of the migration which will be announced in the news and announcements by corey please create a thread in free hosting support.

gamesake

Reaction score
Okay. Thanks! Also I finally got my co.cc domain working! YAY! lol. I had to look at the DNS server setup post(or whatever the name was).

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Levi. I lead a game making team that uses the program game maker(produced by yoyogames). I like making websites, games, talking to others, joking around, almost anything a normal person likes to do. I am only 15. I like playing games a lot, too, so you will find me in the forum games forum a lot(or at least whenever i'm online).
-Levi

Welcome to x10Hosting, Levi!

For the latest news and updates, read these frequently:
- The News and Announcements
- The Service Alerts

To prevent interruption in service (suspension):
- Read the Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy carefully.

If you need any help or have any questions:
- Ask for support through the official Hosting Support page.
- Check to see if your question was already answered in the Knowledge Base.

I hope you enjoy your experience with x10Hosting!

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello

Welcome to x10hosting