hi all, i er compleatley stuffed up the registration. help please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifurn0

Reaction score
well, i registered int the forums, first, tried a couple of times to register there, that was stuffing up, so allowed all but Google analytical and fb in no script, couldn't find the hosting so went back to the domain, discovered the registration there, first regulation was a password mismatch, the second was an error code, asking me to retry wich i dint have the intelligence to copy down, then it told me that i already had this account registered, click here, to complete it, logged in (previously when visiting the domain didn't work) so it tried to continue registering me though that priocess, and it said i had a proxy and was registering to many accounts...

im not using a proxy atm, anyway, so i give up and log in, it seems if i click support i have to choose a user name, and ifurn0 is in use, if i click on hosting, it says i have to go thought the domain registration again, and then, the click here to continue registration we have your email, and then it blocks me again saying to many registrations....

well, its almost complete, but i think ill need admin help to fix, simply want ifurn0.mx as a domain, and ifurn0 as a forum name linked into my hosting account.

sorry for the stuff up, and thanks in advance for the help

ifurn0

Status
Not open for further replies.