Hi all, too bad my account is gone...

fleshtheworld

Reaction score
I really liked x10hosting but 2 weeks accidentally passed and my site is gone... thats just... pitiful. I knew it was going to happen, i did my best but i knew i would fail returning in time. 2 weeks, seems long enough yet it passed by so quick.

Well even then i dont think theres anything bad about x10hosting from what i remember. But hell, i hope other web hosters will have a longer period... I just tried webs.com... it suxors and had to terminate my account myself...

Its funny, i dont even need a website but it just feels right since i already have an offline website i use as a document/journey... Arg. I guess i can chillax for now at least in this department.

Litude

Reaction score
You do realize that you can unsuspend the site with the click of a button?

fleshtheworld

Reaction score
Oh yeah... Well its too late anyways, its been weeks since i lost the site. Its very nice and uplifting to know that you can do that and that i wasnt aware of it. Wee! Im looking for another host anyways, someday, that allows mature content, and i dont mean sex, i mean blood, gore, and some sex related things. Any suggestions for a game website where they dont mind such content? Off course thats not what my game is about, its just that those things will be included.

Even if that button exist and still works, my site would be UNACCEPTABLE.

aaronj10

Reaction score
I don't understand why exactly it's "too late" i mean if you put time in it, why not?

whollick

Reaction score
I was suspended and requested an unsuspend.
The whole process took about 5 seconds.
Give it a try.

fleshtheworld

Reaction score
Nice simple site design hybrid. I was using the free host version maybe thats why i didnt notice the button. Thanks for the positive suggestions though.

I dont know what has become of my site as of now, i can only access this forum account and i think i deleted my emails with x10hosting so i think they are all gone...

Cant Modify Account either it says my forum username doesnt have an x10hosting account.

Its ok though, i need a hosting that allows explicit content and im sure ill find some.

Last edited: