Hi emergency this is Patty, how do I logg into face book

beadsx12

Reaction score
dear all,
Does anyone know how to log back into face book( my own webpage about my portfolio). I tried every password I had known yet it yields 2results, most of the time, it just would not let me in and sometimes it would say my face book account is locked temporarily this is known as phasing and if you need more help please follow these following step. This is the real me that trying to fix my own webpage trying to make it more presentable and user friendly. I really don't know what to do. If any of you know what to do, please help thank you very much and very much appreciated

Last edited:

beadsx12

Reaction score
dear all,
Does anyone know how to log back into face book( my own webpage about my portfolio). I tried every password I had known yet it yields 2results, most of the time, it just would not let me in and sometimes it would say my face book account is locked temporarily this is known as phasing and if you need more help please follow these following step. This is the real me that trying to fix my own webpage trying to make it more presentable and user friendly. I really don't know what to do. If any of you know what to do, please help thank you very much and very much appreciated

kenny9

Reaction score
This is not a Facebook site. I would recommend you go to a Facebook Help page or a Facebook blog.

beadsx12

Reaction score
This is not a Facebook site. I would recommend you go to a Facebook Help page or a Facebook blog.
Dear kenny9, I know this is not a face book help page or a Facebook blog but I had just tried about anything and the situation had gone so intense and desperate for me that I thought that people outside the great Facebook technician and company would know what and how to help me. Anything including advice and other solutions would be humbly appreciated. Thank you so much
Patty

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
kenny9 is correct,
only facebook support can assist you with that if your blocked for failed logins.
there is no way around that sorry.

beadsx12

Reaction score
Dear Spacresx
I am so sorry for bothering you
You kind gentlemen, I tried looking under Facebook support very deligently and I am literally so anxious and about to cry because I haven't been able to find any solution yet for my unanswered questions. I am not sure what to do at this point. My parents r encourageing me to give up after all the endless effort I have put through doing my own portfolio such as arts and craft working with different materials every time after 4:00-4:30pm in the afternoon. Now I just feel so sad to the point my tears are dry and I am creastfallen and is panicking
Patty

kenny9

Reaction score
Create a new Facebook page and be sure to write down ALL information in a notebook and keep the notebook in a safe place. Maintain a backup file on your computer.

beadsx12

Reaction score
Dearest Kenny
I kept all my working file in a back up iPad 4.0 and up page because that was the only way I can keep a good track of my files. Three days ago, it would not let me log in no matter how hard I tried changing to new password the username is pattyhan0509@gmail.com. I tried to create a new Facebook page and the password won't let me pass through and I can't seem to figure out why. I wrote down my password and it still won't let me log in so I am intensely worry
Thank you for taking the time to reply
Patty

beadsx12

Reaction score
Hi my free web hosting accounting had rejected my password and I don't know what to do. Please help me as soon as possible . Thank you
Patty