Hi Folks!

forumlab

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've joined the x10hosting forums recently and I'm really happy on their services.

No wonder they are ranked no.1 in many webhosting directories.

I'm sure that their services will continue for a very very long time.

allofus

Reaction score
only number 1?

Maybe someone needs to find a better way to rank hosting companies.

Joking aside,

I have been with x10 for little over a year ad it is only recent weeks that I have started to realise the value of these forums.

Of course there are some pretty dull threads, the same question gets asked a ton of times, but running parallel to the usual busy forum rhetoric there are some really helpful, knowledgeable and generous people, only too happy to help.

I can appreciate why too, little over a year ago I did not know my html from my elbow and today I am both grateful for the help I have had and satisfied when I can do the same back in return.

If you search the forums and cannot find what you are looking for you can start a thread of your own and someone will almost certainly help out.

May seem like something and nothing, but the same free knowledge base can cost high $£.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting, forumlab!

For the latest news and updates, read these frequently:
- The News and Announcements
- The Service Alerts

To prevent interruption in service (suspension):
- Read the Terms of Service carefully.

If you need any more help, remember that there are many friendly people on the forums waiting to help you out. If you have any issues, feel free to ask for assistance in Community Support.