Hi Friends, Please Review my Site...

arshadansari76

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

This is my first design that i have published on x10hostings and also the first design using PHP. I would be grateful to your expert opinions on my design. All comments, positive or negative, are most welcomed. Thanks in advance.

regards,
Arshad

PS: I am so sorry i forgot to add the link. Here it is: http://arshadansari.x10.mx
Thanks vv.bbcc19 for reminding

Last edited:

Darkmere

Reaction score
Not bad clean and certified I like .... you may get a lot of flack about white text on a grey background, it can cause contrast errors

wnvwpb31

Reaction score
site comments

Hi Friends,

This is my first design that i have published on x10hostings and also the first design using PHP. I would be grateful to your expert opinions on my design. All comments, positive or negative, are most welcomed. Thanks in advance.

regards,
Arshad

PS: I am so sorry i forgot to add the link. Here it is: http://arshadansari.x10.mx
Thanks vv.bbcc19 for reminding

Hi from Ohio, usa.... this post to reply to your "review my site... noticed at bottom, a W3C button.... think means your code was reviewed by w3c. i tried this several times with html code for my html x10 site.... found errors do not understand.... yet the site displays ok.

display on my screen..... give excellant grade...

read a little about you , music... did you and friends record and publish a cd.... i have thought about this.... seems very ambitous project.... from wnvwpb ohio

iearn.tk54

Reaction score
both ur site n blog[my life] has nice decent look
but no content found .....
just a personal profile site. :)

arshadansari76

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone,

I really felt great that you took out time to review my site. I am working on it a lot, this is the first try. I would improve it with time.

@ iearn.tk54 : Basically its my personal website, but i am currently working on a comment and blog script to add more user interactivity to the site. I would update you soon.

@ wnvwpb31 : Hey dear, W3C points out errors, and those errors are supplied with possible solutions too. I used the XHTML 1.0 Transitional, choose the appropriate validation for your code. And Me and my friends composed and recorded our album in my home studio and published the album online and not a CD.

@ Darkmere : Actually white on grey was like the main theme of the site, but i am working on a new template that would cause less contrast problems.

Finally, Thank you all once again to review my site. I am so grateful to you all. I would keep you updated about new changes in future.

regards,
Arshad Ansari

arshadansari76

Reaction score
hi everyone,

I am very grateful to your reviews of my site till now. Currently i am developing the new version of the site.
But before i publish it, i would like a final review of the current version of the site. Please tell me what parts of the site should be improved and what's fine. I am anxiously waiting for your replies.
http://arshadansari.x10.mx

Regards,
Arshad Ansari