Hi From Jenna

Jennacide

Reaction score
Hiyas guys! Everyone else is doing it, so I suppose I'll jump on that bandwagon and make a go of it myself LOL. My name is Jenna and I'm a student at the UofO in Oregon USA majoring in Web Development / Graphic Arts. I've been an artist all my life and so it was inevitable that I'd try to do something with it, so here I am.

I choose x10hosting because I have to say, I absolutely love the ad-free hosting and although the servers can be "slow" from time to time, I honestly can't argue with it because of all the other bonuses you get from the hosting. I've searched high and low for hosting that would provide a "real" webhosting experience and x10 seems to be just that.

So yeah, I guess that about does it... Feel free to PM me if ya like, I don't mind. I hope to hear from ya!

<3's Jenna

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
:) HOWDY! :)
Welcome To x10Hosting!

Virtual coffee and virtual peanut butter cookies are virtually available in the virtual welcome center which is located in the virtual main building. If you have any virtual difficulty finding your virtual way just ask the virtual receptionist who will be very happy to assist you unless they are on their virtual break which is virtually all the time.

..C
....A
......R
........L

Jennacide

Reaction score
:) HOWDY! :)
Welcome To x10Hosting!

Virtual coffee and virtual peanut butter cookies are virtually available in the virtual welcome center which is located in the virtual main building. If you have any virtual difficulty finding your virtual way just ask the virtual receptionist who will be very happy to assist you unless they are on their virtual break which is virtually all the time.

..C
....A
......R
........L

omg... ROFL!!!! Thanks Carl! hehe :tongue:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry - there's no coffee left :(

There's plenty of virtual beer, though. Or vodka if that's your forté...

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry - there's no coffee left :(
Sorry. I got busy and was not properly attending to my virtual duties in the virtual welcome center.
I will immediately ask Corey for some virtual petty cash so that I can make a virtual trip to the virtual market and obtain more virtual coffee for the virtual welcome center.