hi from philippines

copypasted50

Reaction score
hi im "neo". im from a post2host site, and theyre down 5 days with no reason now :( luckily, i found this free hosting site from google, so im now setting up my blogsite. i hope this would be a great hosting provider to start.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
:) HOWDY! :)
Welcome To x10Hosting!

..C
....A
......R
........L

stardom

Reaction score
Weird, is it not counting his posts? I keep seeing 0 for the count. Anyways Kamusta ka po? From the usa :D (puting hindi pinoy...) Anyways X10 is the best IMHO Hosting Service!

I have been using it for years!

copypasted50

Reaction score
Hi, what do you mean? Is posts important here? I read the TOS it just stated that "log in every 31 days to keep account active". Is it the other way around? I also got 3.3 credits, im new here and i dont know whats it is suppose to do.

stardom

Reaction score
Well the post count should count automatically. That was just something I noticed that the site was not doing. Now it shows 9 credits. Credits can be used in the marketplace. A good rule of thumb is. Log in every 30 days and post one random post. At least make sure you log in every 31 days though.

jose.ph8923

Reaction score
well good thing you went here, p2h is really a nice technique but when servers goes down, its not. x10 gives you more than what you actually get on p2h.. :)

copypasted50

Reaction score
@stardom thanks for the clarification :p oh i thought ur a real pinoy, just reread ur post "puting hindi pinoy". how did u know to speak tagalog?

@jos yeah, actually their just the same in terms of their policy, etc. just bad p2h is more prominent in search, i dont fell trap a hassle if i found x10 earlier :)

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Your post count will not increase for postings in Introductions or Forum Games sections.