hi guys im new and i have a ?

motokruisers

Reaction score
hey guys im new here and currently im having problem with my free forum host which is forummate.com no customer service whatsoever, i wanted to backup my datbase because i wanna move to a more reliable and better host but they seem to not wanna help me so even though my forum is getting bigger and we got tons of info on the forum i have to abandone it and move on. its great that i found this site its just what im looking for, my question is whats the requirement to be able to request a free hosting like do i need to post like everyday or be a registerd member for days. if i posted this in the wrong section i apologize. thanks

Xempttt

Reaction score
all u need to do is post ur request and maybe post a little. u dont have to because alot of people dont but there are ads going by which service u get.

n4tec

Reaction score
welcome to x10... if you need any help just PM me...

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to x10! If you nead any help just PM me! Also yes you can backup your database and upload it here...

motokruisers

Reaction score
thanks for the welcome guys how big is the banner for the x10advance? i might pay for the banner removal anyway but just wondering whats half banner. oh i will be posting i just wondering whats the requirement before i request because some website needs you to be a registered meber for days or post alot and what not. thanks though

edit
nevermind guys i found my ad size question

dsfreak

Reaction score
Yes, the only requirment is the banner :)! You aren't required to post, but you can if you want, anyhow, have a great time at x10! Also, if you pay for the banners to be gone, then you are put on the higher priority Buisness server, that VERY VERY rarely goes down.

motokruisers

Reaction score
hey thanks now im just waiting for an approval so i can start copying post by post from my old forum to the new because forum freakin mate dosent give you the backup database. hey thats weird my post count drop to 1