Hi... I am not exactly new but I am back from a year of inactivity!

darkX3536

Reaction score
Hi, after about a year of inactivity here, I have decided (and have enough time) to be more active here!

So basically, I am a Singaporean who is currently serving his National Service and who is interested in having his personal website up soon (if not distracted by Team Fortress 2 =X).

And can someone tell me what has changed over the year? So far, the only thing I have noticed is the lack of choice over free hosting plans... T_T

wolflock

Reaction score
Welcome back!

I have a friend in Singapore who has just finished doing service, but he was not there long. A few weeks I believe. He is also an entertainer like myself. Does Escapology and Magic.

Regards
Wolflock

zen-r

Reaction score
Hi darkX3536.

The main changes have been things like the introduction of stricter limits on resource usage (to stop a few people from hogging all the resources), zero-tolerance on hosting warez & nulled scripts, & a new server installation which should hopefully ensure consistently good uptime for the free servers.

Apparently, we will soon be getting a new choice of hosting plans, & a forum make-over.

Check out the News section for more details on all of this.

Welcome back to x10 !

Last edited: