Hi, I have buy name domain, what is ip of my site on x10, and my dns ? read more plea

Status
Not open for further replies.

elchikokevo64

Reaction score
Hi x10 team. I have buy a name domain (www.elchikokevo.fr) to www.gratuit-domaine.eu & I would like (please) the exactly : IP & DNS of = www.elchikokevo.x10.mx . Thanks =)
And i have try this (on my, name domain panel ) : ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com and @ A 69.175.121.66 (and) www A 69.175.121.66 , but this don\'t work, the website elchikokevo.fr redirect to Xboru.x10hosting.com/ cgi-sys default page ....

But there is a problem! I try an nslookup (cmd ==> nslookup ==> address) on elchikokevo.x10.mx, it makes me 69.175.121.66 and an nslookup on that IP address =
> 69.175.121.66
Server: livebox.home
Address: 192.168.1.1

Name: xboru.x10hosting.com
Address: 69.175.121.66
How to get the ip and dns www.elchikokevo.x10.mx correct for that, (www.) elchikokevo.fr, displays the contents of www.elchikokevo.10x?

Thank you in advance and thanks you for giving me your time.

Cordially

Elchikokevo.

Ps: from \"But there is a problem.\" I used google translation (I am french), sorry if it\'s not very understandable.

elchikokevo64

Reaction score
Re: Hi, I have buy name domain, what is ip of my site on x10, and my dns ? read more

Up plz.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Re: Hi, I have buy name domain, what is ip of my site on x10, and my dns ? read more

the ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com are for the NS records (that is, setting your domain to use our nameservers).

If you want an A record (that is, using our hosting but keeping your current DNS name servers), then you would want to use the IP for boru.x10hosting.com, or 69.175.121.66

Once you set the DNS records correctly, you will want to add the new site as a parked domain in cPanel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.