Hi, I need some advises. I have readed TOS and german is not allowed on free webhosti

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptclicknet27

Reaction score
I have a website that read amazon content and is available for USA, CANADA, FRANCE, UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY and JAPAN. As i see in TOS for the free webhosting is available only English, Spanish and French. I do not need spanish, can i use german insted? I really need one more language I need to ask the permision before use it on my website. Please help. I have tested many websites and this is the best, Let me know

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Hi, I need some advises. I have readed TOS and german is not allowed on free webh

You can use German and not spanish. I see that you've said that you are using English and French. That fulfills the requirements. The rules in the TOS mean that your site must have at least 1 of the required languages. There are three required languages to choose from, but you don't have to use all three of them.

ptclicknet27

Reaction score
Re: Hi, I need some advises. I have readed TOS and german is not allowed on free webh

I want to be sure. So I can use english, french and german in the same time and I will not brake the rules. Right? Instead I will not use spanish. I dont need it. Please confirm so I can start to modify my last project and upload all them to the ftp. Thanks!

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

Yes. this is okay. The rule is to use at least one of the required languages.

ptclicknet27

Reaction score

Thank You very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.