Hi im new

omgwebadmin

Reaction score
Hello everyone, im building a webpage for our guild. But i have seen quite some bump etc. Why dun it work now (again)

is it me doing something wrong ?

Tell me what i am doing wrong it say's it suspended :eek4:

Is the content wrong. plz tell me what i need to do.

i made a ticket so hope everything will be sorted soon.

thnx for any answers

Jordan C

Reaction score
Welcome to x10 hosting omgwebadmin,

I'm sure the support team will get your site back up and running fine, so don't worry.

We are currently in process or launching our new site, so many more features and better service is coming your way very soon.

If you ever need anything us staff are here to help, so feel free to yell out.

- Jordan

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 omgwebadmin!

omgwebadmin

Reaction score
my nick is liveandlearn

but we use the space for a game called guildwars. i put only stuff on it thats homemade.

the nickname is because i gave the access to 2 other people aswell so its a bit of sharing we do.

Its better for x10 hosting ^^ 1 service used by 3 people instead of 3 services :)

like the way everything works its awesome :)

figured i wasn;t active enough thats why it was down :biggrin:

Jordan C

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm pretty sure that the TOS states that only 1 person should be using the account, but this may change with the new site. Those people may have to get an account of there own, so that it does not conflict with the TOS.

Thanks,
Jordan

omgwebadmin

Reaction score
I already changed it now. I am the main admin of everything now. But in cases of my absence 2 people are able to access the account in case of problems.

And the using of the account is only ment on such a way that i cannot maintain the website all by myself because i not always have the time. I wish not to offend any rules. I am the account user mostly. I build the page script and everthing. BUt till i figure out a way to implement a CMS i need these 2 people to access some files (news etc) Done it now by FTP if that is better then