Hi, my account was suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctinx10m

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Antonio Escalante, Organizing President of the CTIN and Student in Instituto Tecnológico de Nogales.

The thing is, the host https://www.ctin.x10.mx/ was suspended by "Unsolicited Commercial Email" or in short words spaming, the fact is the School is organizing a Congress wich is called Information Technologies Congress of Nogales (CTIN) in which the days take place 6, 7 and 8 of November of this year. (Evidence: CTIN - https://web.facebook.com/CTINNogalesSonora/ and Instituto Tecnológico de Nogales - https://web.facebook.com/itnogales/). As you can see here is educational purposes, and the question is, why are you using our hostings? -Of course, to take the control of students in which conference they in. And disabling the host prevents us from working.

From on the other hand, this whole project that resides in the host is considered for my school grade.

I purpose to Remove the email service, and solve this issue soon.

Thanks! - Approved by teacher Mario Benedicto, project manager.

ctinx10m

Reaction score
And sorry for creating a thread, I did not have answer with the support.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
spamming is a violation of the terms of service for x10hosting.
regardless if its got to do with a school or not.
emailing support/x10hosting would be your only option to resolve your issue.

using the forum to introduce your reasoning for spamming is not
going to resolve getting your account unsuspended.

also asking the forum to unsuspend you will usually not get any results.
you need to discuss your situation with x10hosting by e-mail.

ctinx10m

Reaction score
It was no spamming, x10hosting things that, but they need to know how works that System.

ctinx10m

Reaction score
I made a QR Registration into an app, when a user log into a conference, they are notified with a email that shows "You're succsesfully joined into X conference". The System was made with the host. And using students emails. If this issue continue, I want to know if we can get whole project files, will be nice to us get that files.

ctinx10m

Reaction score
Of course, using x10hosting helps to this website 'cause students can join to use this hostings to future projects in school.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
There should be an issue in your site that leads to trigger the suspension. As this is a free hosting there's a small limited number email sent per time ( i don't know the exact numbers) that your site can send emails. Probably it triggers since you have a congress happening as there should be a number of people registered And as they registered they had an email confirmation that they registered which lead to a scenario like mass bulk email sent,. Or try change your sending mail provider to a services like mailgun.com as they handle 10,000 emails per month on free account.

Last edited:

ctinx10m

Reaction score
But there no was a warning, they never say that we have a limited user capacity and suspending without advising and chance to recover files,

afterda3

Reaction score
Your English is difficult to understand fully without having to resort to moving and/or filling in missing words.
If these are your own words, perhaps try an online translator instead?

cjptomas80

Reaction score
It's all under their Terms and Condition and Acceptable Usage Policy. As you mention in your starting post you have been suspended due to "Unsolicited Commercial Email". You need to inform in advance the x10hosting staff for this as they mention it here. And when you are suspended, on their Terms and Condition under "suspension", you can't access to any of your files unless you applied for an appeal as mention on this post.
As a good practice on developing a site on ANY Web hosting provider, you should have a regular backup of your site outside your hosting provider (like your development computer for example), especially for a free hosting one since there no guarantee on anyway whatsoever.
I am just a user just like you and not affiliate on any staff in here. You should probably use paid hosting or VPS or your shool server in such event.

ctinx10m

Reaction score
I tried to appeal, but the page shows me an error, so I Think it's a issue from x10hosting. But at this time there's no option to fix this issue, 'cause the event ends tomorrow (in my zone), but will helpfull to recover the files.

cjptomas80

Reaction score
Your English is difficult to understand fully without having to resort to moving and/or filling in missing words.
If these are your own words, perhaps try an online translator instead?
My bad, I'm using Grammarly but it failed to do what I intend to type. Thank you for pointing it out.

I tried to appeal, but the page shows me an error, so I Think it's a issue from x10hosting. But at this time there's no option to fix this issue, 'cause the event ends tomorrow (in my zone), but will helpfull to recover the files.
I am with you here. It really takes a long time for an issue to be resolved here in recent years than before.

Last edited:

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I am with you here. It really takes a long time for an issue to be resolved here in recent years than before.

This is why i suggested in my post (right after the OP's original postings)
to email support in the first place about this issue he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.