Hi My first day here. HTTP offline.

Peter Dow

Reaction score
Well that is a disappointment, HTTP offline on my first night here. :confused:

So is that par for the course here then or was I just unlucky?

Typically, how often is the no-ads "Cossacks" server offline then? Most days? Every day? Lucky if you get a full day of service with no interruptions? Or what?

And why is it called "Cossacks"? Is that something to ponder while it is offline? ;)

So this is how I introduce myself - if your server is offline, I am not going to happy. When it is online then I will be happy.

Think of me as a guy who wants his website served and I like straight talking about what is on offer here.

Last edited:

marzy24

Reaction score
Rofl mate same here. I signed up last night too. I would say we got unlucky lol. I don't really care this is one of the best free hosting I have come across well that is if it's not down all the time.

marzy24

Reaction score
yeah, im not worried about it. Is there a webpage or something that tells you the status of what is going on?

AFinalDate

Reaction score
yeah, im not worried about it. Is there a webpage or something that tells you the status of what is going on?

Not that I'm aware of. I just typed in.. say.. my domain is exofire.net - Just typed that in and got a authorization message asking for a username and password a long with a message saying the server was down for work.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting!
Usually this doesn't happen too often; I'd say you got unlucky.
The servers are named after different types of vodka.