HI Newbee

jimbo1951147

Reaction score
Hi
im jimbo basicly new to this 60year old who says u cant teach old dog new tricks:biggrin:

paul-holmes83

Reaction score
Hi Jimbo

I am just a little younger at 57. I start college shortly for web design, so as you say who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

wnvwpb31

Reaction score
to newbie

Hi Jimbo

I am just a little younger at 57. I start college shortly for web design, so as you say who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

my web site ib x10 looks un professional... hope you enjoy the college course, from wnvwpb

theone48

Reaction score
Hello guys and welcome to x10! I'm way younger, but it's great to see those of your generation still going the extra mile. It really proves we are never too old to learn and seek new adventures.

If you have any questions or just need advice, don't hesitate to let it known in a relevant forum room. If in need of urgent technical assistance, Live Chat is also open 24/7. The best of luck in building your sites and enjoy your stay!

intpsych16

Reaction score
Hi Jimbo and Paul: Maybe we should start an over an over the hill group or should it be the still climbing group? I'm 75, so each of you is still the new "kid" on the block. Always loved learning. Good to see you both on board. I don't bring much to the table in computer skills but have written in one form or another most of my life. If I can help with "text," I'd be happy. Don Goin