Hi there Admins & Members of x10

Hetic06

Reaction score
I am a newbie ...my friend introduce me to this site and said you guys are great service for hosting, i hope i can get around with you guys here and getting approved for my hosting account

nice to meet you all and have a great time being online.

Hetic

Hetic06

Reaction score
oh i understand that but keeping hope that it wont be delay as long as the move of the server is being done in time

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hetic06 said:
oh i understand that but keeping hope that it wont be delay as long as the move of the server is being done in time

Well we have had alot of downtime with the *cursed* server..so if it takes a year it does we just want to get rid of the *cursed* server:happysad:

Hetic06

Reaction score
*cursed* server? means you guy been having a bad hosting server that need to be getting rid of in time?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Hetic06 said:
*cursed* server? means you guy been having a bad hosting server that need to be getting rid of in time?

Ya we had a lot of probs with memorey locking upo..we switched the chassis (everything but HD) and stuff but it still locked up. So we have been waiting for a while for this GREAT new server without the *evil curses* of the old DC we hope.

Hetic06

Reaction score
hahah ...so you guys has done the bad job to let go of the bad static of the server but still wonder why the memory was locking up and giving you guys hard time?

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Hetic06 said:
hahah ...so you guys has done the bad job to let go of the bad static of the server but still wonder why the memory was locking up and giving you guys hard time?

No what are you talking about. We did a Chassis switch and it was still a prob

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Hetic06 said:
is that why the moving to a new server is happening today?

umm no but we are all happy