Hi, there just signed up for web service!

techmunchies

Reaction score
I am on the completely free, since I don't think I'll need more than that, until I start getting some traffic. If anyone would like to know, I am creating a tech centered site, with reviews, news, updates, and more on practically anything I find interesting, and tutorials on various things. So, when I have my website configured and running, come visit! You may find something you didn't know before! :)

A hint of what to come:
Zune Software Review
Audio Codecs Explanation and Tutorial
And more!

I know that sounds like I am advertising my site, so a little about myself. I am currently a student in college, my major is Computer Engineering, I am happily taken to the most beautiful girl on the planet, and...hmmm I sometimes have way too much time on my hands that should be dedicated to homework and studying. ;)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Welcome to x10Hosting, techmunchies!

For the latest news and updates, read these frequently:
- The News and Announcements
- The Service Alerts

To prevent interruption in service (suspension):
- Read the Terms of Service carefully.

If you need any more help, remember that there are many friendly people on the forums waiting to help you out. If you have any issues, feel free to ask for assistance in Community Support.

techmunchies

Reaction score
Thank you all! Once I get it up and running, and with some content, I'll make sure to let all of you fine people know! Though unfortunately, I am still waiting for my DNS servers to work! :)