hi, this is Patty, I can't log into my account it suspend me without good reason Please help me -pa

beadsx12

Reaction score
hi, this is Patty, I can't log into my account it suspend me without good reason Please help me I log in ever single day and it suspend without good reason I don't know why I think the original design login web page is easier-pattyimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 0

beadsx12

Reaction score
Please help me it is easier for both PC and Mac and iPad thank you very much thank you to all who have been there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 2

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please help me it is easier for both PC and Mac and iPad thank you very much thank you to all who have been there.
Patty can you please tell me where you found the link you are trying to access your account from? Is this a bookmark you have saved or did you find it somewhere else?

The new link for access to your service can be found here : https://x10hosting.com/login you will want to do a password reset your first time. Please use your email to login and not username.

Once you log into your service for the first time it will offer you to unsuspend your self.