Hi!

Psyched

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Alex and I just got my site up here. I'll take my introduction from there;

I'm just your regular internet nerd. Obsessed with Bungie.net to the point that jokes about it aren't even funny, I enjoy making music and websites, as well as gaming. I'm currently located in England, near Bradford and Manchester. I'm big on some sports, I enjoy playing badminton, tennis, football and cricket, and I often watch the latter two. I play the drum kit & piano/keyboard, I used to play the recorder & guitar, and I make music on powerful MIDI software (with audio sounds, of course). My favourite genres are soundtrack, ambient and rock, I'm particularly big on Bungie/Metal Gear Solid/Final Fantasy soundtracks, Limp Bizkit, Blink 182, Green Day and Less Than Jake, although I detest the state of pop & rap (not writing everyone off - some pop is good and I like Eminem).

That's all you really need to know. I hope to get to know some of you soon. :)

Mani5

Reaction score
cool ALEX! Welcome to x10 hosting da best free hosting service..dont forget to log-in ur cPanel.......;)

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Hey welcome to x10hosting. You will enjoy the best hosting. Were glad to have ya here.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 i'm sure you love it and learn alot.