Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaws67496

Reaction score
My name is linda k wise I hade a wesight with x10 & I lost it because I didn't sign into the forum because I was sick I had to have a few surgers on my shoulders I'm so sorry . I was wondering if there would be any way I could get it back I promise I will sign in all the time. I'm in the forum all most every day now the name of my sight was missbutterflysdzyns,x10,mx. Please I promise to do every thing to keep it up & running I need your help with this matter ty so much lkwise

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. It's not a punishment or anything; having users log in to their account panels (it used to be the forum, but that changed quite a while back now) is the only way to determine whether or not the account is still active. For the paid plans, the user paying (or not paying) the hosting bill is an easy way to tell, but there isn't a bill to pay with free hosting. Inactive accounts (accounts where the user hasn't logged in for 30 days) are first suspended, and if the suspension isn't lifted within 14 days, the account is terminated and the data deleted to free up space on the server for new users. Backups of terminated accounts are not kept. If you don't have a backup yourself, I'm afraid your files and data are gone.

You are free to create a new account (and may be able to get the same subdomain name if no-one else has taken it), and if you have a backup of your old site you can be up and running quickly. If you don't have a backup, I'm afraid you'll have to start over again from scratch.

Status
Not open for further replies.