High cpu usage - assistance request please :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

genealogy1

Reaction score
I have been getting suspensions for high cpu usage. I am trying to determine the cause and suspect that WordPress plug ins are contributing to this problem. I am not able to determine why I keep getting suspensions b/c WHILE I am accessing administrative functions in WordPress I keep getting suspended.

Questions:

Is there a list of WordPress plug in's that are known to cause high cpu usage?

If there is not can we make one?

Can someone assist me in finding out what is causing high cpu usage?

Thank you for any assistance that you can throw at me!

:):tongue:

---------- Post added 09-19-2010 at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-18-2010 at 06:36 PM ----------

unsuspension request = process wait message

How long do I have to wait for unsuspension?

It was suspended twice at the same time.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I unsuspended your account.

Check the plugins, Some may take high resources

genealogy1

Reaction score
When I log into check plug ins, usually I get suspended! I have checked plug ins and have conferred with other x10hostnig members using WordPress and cannot find any similiar plug ins that we share. I do run a chron check but previously this has not been a freq. suspension problem. This suspension issue started when stoli got transferred from server recently (i dk if that is an issue though) . I have deleted MOST of the plug ins that I AM NOT using and for the past day or so I have not been getting suspensions. I am getting MYSQL "this page is temporarily not viewable" white pages and then on refresh or upon trying to log into Joomla admin panel I see MYSQL timeouts. I will keep looking for cpu usage issue in plug ins but have very few plug ins that I am working with. Maybe the SEARCH plug in is the problem and then deleting this plug in would render the entire WordPress site useless. ..... Is there a search plug in with LOW cpu usage but equally as effective? idk thanks

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

pluginwp.jpg

Alternatively, here are my ACTIVE plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.