high reource suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameblips

Reaction score
Hi, I've been trying to get this resolved for the past week and now I've been hit with my 3rd suspension. I thought it was from trying to uninstall and reinstall BlackNova Traders while I was working on my mySQL database. Now I've left that alone after getting the second ding trying to work with that and now I'm completely locked out. What did I do that's causing this and how can I fix this. I am not doing it on purpose and want to make sure I've got my account on the proper path. Please help me fix this.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, I've been trying to get this resolved for the past week and now I've been hit with my 3rd suspension. I thought it was from trying to uninstall and reinstall BlackNova Traders while I was working on my mySQL database. Now I've left that alone after getting the second ding trying to work with that and now I'm completely locked out. What did I do that's causing this and how can I fix this. I am not doing it on purpose and want to make sure I've got my account on the proper path. Please help me fix this.

Hi gameblips,

1st and 2nd high resource usages can be unsuspended by yourself in account panel

For 3rd the staff has to do it for you.

I am escalating the thread to admins to resolve issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.