High Resource Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedcambron

Reaction score
I just thought I'd open up another ticket for this matter. It seems to be getting pushed down and lost in the threads. Is there any way I can get the website up and running again or am I just out of luck?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I just thought I'd open up another ticket for this matter. It seems to be getting pushed down and lost in the threads. Is there any way I can get the website up and running again or am I just out of luck?

For the first and second high resource usage suspensions can be unsuspended by yourself in account panel http://x10hosting.com/control

For the third the staff has to unsuspend your account.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

your account is suspended because indexcgi is using too many CPU resources.

Please Explain this.

tedcambron

Reaction score
your account is suspended because indexcgi is using too many CPU resources.

Please Explain this.

Hi Zubair,
I have read some of your posts and see that you are an understanding person. You see I've already explained what index.cgi is and what it does in another post. I even posted the code contained within index.cgi to help explain. It's becoming apparent that index.cgi is not causing any problems but it may be another file. It's being assumed that another file called by index.cgi is doing all the "heavy lifting". I don't know what that means and I was told that "I just don't get it".

The thing is, I really don't get it. All my code is clean and very server friendly. Index.cgi is the file that controls the whole site and is design using Perl's best practices. It runs using "strict". It calls other files to use when they are needed just like any dynamic website does. Nothing special. All the files are pretty much straight forward simple Perl scripts. I get little errors in the log and when I do I tend to fix them fast. I wish someone would work with me on this without making me feel embarrassed because of something that's out of my control.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi Zubair,
I have read some of your posts and see that you are an understanding person. You see I've already explained what index.cgi is and what it does in another post. I even posted the code contained within index.cgi to help explain. It's becoming apparent that index.cgi is not causing any problems but it may be another file. It's being assumed that another file called by index.cgi is doing all the "heavy lifting". I don't know what that means and I was told that "I just don't get it".

The thing is, I really don't get it. All my code is clean and very server friendly. Index.cgi is the file that controls the whole site and is design using Perl's best practices. It runs using "strict". It calls other files to use when they are needed just like any dynamic website does. Nothing special. All the files are pretty much straight forward simple Perl scripts. I get little errors in the log and when I do I tend to fix them fast. I wish someone would work with me on this without making me feel embarrassed because of something that's out of my control.

I am Escalating your ticket to Admins, They will look into this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.