High Resource Usage- Again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
I dont want to blame anyone, but it seems like everytime there is an upgrade of somekind on the servers, if my visitors are trying to access my site, it goes to a high resource usage error

I have done MANY things to try and prevent this from happening, these are

Hosting my images off-site (on Flickr) to lower bandwidth
Not using useless plugins
Disabling comment mail on wordpress

Still, every so often, when there is a big upgrade, this happens

I really think someone should look into this, cause there is something causing this, for everyone.

LadyAnna or any admin, can you please check the logs for me in particular to see whats up. If I know exactly what it is (if it is my issue), then I will try to solve it ASAP.

Thanks

Jonathan

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I dont want to blame anyone, but it seems like everytime there is an upgrade of somekind on the servers, if my visitors are trying to access my site, it goes to a high resource usage error

I have done MANY things to try and prevent this from happening, these are

Hosting my images off-site (on Flickr) to lower bandwidth
Not using useless plugins
Disabling comment mail on wordpress

Still, every so often, when there is a big upgrade, this happens

I really think someone should look into this, cause there is something causing this, for everyone.

LadyAnna or any admin, can you please check the logs for me in particular to see whats up. If I know exactly what it is (if it is my issue), then I will try to solve it ASAP.

Thanks

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Please note that decreasing bandwidth will not help you avoid high system resource usage suspension.

I will escalate this ticket up to an account manager for you so they can check your account logs and help you find out what is causing your high system resource usage suspension.

Please click on the colored bar at the top of this page to be taken to your newly escalated ticket. Log in to the private support interface with your forum credentials to check the status of your account.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.