High resource usage warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

freebl

Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I have a joomla site and i am just making it now.
I used a tool named "JoomlaPack" and i got the warning twice and that account was unsuspended immediately too.
Thanks for that program that unsuspended immediately.
Please suggest me a way that my joomla site will not use any high resources from the cossack server.When I asked this on forums of joomla ,someone told that they are in x10hosting(stolli) and they use joomlapack but they never faced this problem

Please help me sir or please change my server to stolli server as they were saying in joomla forums.

thank you very much
regards.

wrath99

Reaction score
Well there are 2 things:

1. The user you talked to may have been a user who used it before the change( i have heard that the amount of time a script can use resources has been lowered recently, don't quote me on that)

2. Joomlapack is an automated Script, which means that you run the risk of over reaching your restrictions on recourse limits. so you may want to not use it and just manually install joomla your self.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Dear Sir,
I have a joomla site and i am just making it now.
I used a tool named "JoomlaPack" and i got the warning twice and that account was unsuspended immediately too.
Thanks for that program that unsuspended immediately.
Please suggest me a way that my joomla site will not use any high resources from the cossack server.When I asked this on forums of joomla ,someone told that they are in x10hosting(stolli) and they use joomlapack but they never faced this problem

Please help me sir or please change my server to stolli server as they were saying in joomla forums.

thank you very much
regards.

Hi freebl,

When you get your third consecutive suspension, you will be required to create another support ticket. In the case that that happens, an account manager will manually unsuspend your account for you and help you find which specific files have caused your high system resource usage suspension.

- Adam

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi freebl,

can you make JoomlaPack only backup parts of your installation. This way you could spread the load over multiple hours and thus not get suspended.

- xav0989

Status
Not open for further replies.