High System Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardboardblog93

Reaction score
I keep getting suspended for using to much system resources. How can I tell whats triggering this? My website does not get enough traffic and I don't believe I am running scripts that would eat up the resources. This is my third suspension for high resources and I need help sorting this out. I have mysql site and a irc chat page (the actual chat is hosted on Geekshed servers.) According to Google Analytics I only had around 14 visit the day before and 7 visit on the day of suspension. Thanks to all the mods and staff of x10hosting for any and all help.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
I have now unsuspended your account.
You will usually be able to do that yourself with high resource usage suspensions.
You may find useful information on this issue in This Article.
Take a look at any WordPress plugins you are using as some of these are known to use a lot of resources.

Last edited:

cardboardblog93

Reaction score
Thanks, I will review my Wordpress plugins. I wonder if there is a system that can show a detailed usage report. I know the cpanel can give an average of bandwidth and starage,but I would love to see my system resources in real time similar to what Conky does for Linux.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

I just figured it out. As I logged into my wp-admin page. I noticed I had alot of spam. Over 800 spam messages in the matter of two days. Turns out that Akismet was working overtime. I will not be accepting comments on my blog post until I figure out a better way.

Status
Not open for further replies.