Hiring Sales Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We're currently looking for a few people to help advertise x10's services(Mostly free hosting) on the internet. You will be responsible for posting on forums about x10's plans and answering questions for potential customers. Pretty much just spreading the word about x10 everywhere you can.

If you think you're up for the job please send me an application via PM with how many hours a week you can work and how you plan to advertise for us.

Applicant must have excellent grammar\spelling skills. Please tell me if you're applying for English or another language in your application. Please make all applications in English.

Do not post or PM anyone asking when this position will be chosen or anything like that. Please keep this thread only to questions regarding this position.

Thanks,
-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
There isn't a set minimum but we do have tracking based on your referral ID. So we use that to review here and there how well you're advertising.

-Corey

Zenax

Reaction score
All staff are volunteers, so I you don't get paid im afraid!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
No this is all voluntary work.. Also this thread is for questions ONLY no spamming saying I REALLY WANT TO BE ONE..

Tyrael

Reaction score
If this is a voluntary work, why should I apply?
I mean, if I'm a satisfied customer, I will spread the word, so what the differencies about doing this with or without your permission?

Tyrael

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
There are certain benefits to being a staff member. ;) but like you said if you wanna spread the word on your own that's fine to. :)

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Staff member title, lol. Well, I guess it is a benefit. I was talking more along the lines of other benefits but I will leave that up to Corey if he wants to tell about the benefits he has for staff. All that shouldn't matter though, what matters is giving back to the community that has helped you so much. :)

Last edited:

Tyrael

Reaction score
Staff member title, lol. Well, I guess it is a benefit. I was talking more along the lines of other benefits but I will leave that up to Corey if he wants to tell about the benefits he has for staff. All that shouldn't matter though, what matters is giving back to the community that has helped you so much. :)

I understand that, but if its just a title, then there is no point to take it, except if you help the community just because of the fame, and so.

Tyrael

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
There are other features. I started out as Sales, and am now Senior Staff.
Along with the ability to suspend / unsuspend / terminate accounts ... Some staff ( I can't say if all do ) get placed on the business server, are not required to follow the rule on ad placement ... have a few lack restrictions ...
Its more than a title and the chance to help fellow man.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I WANNAAAA BE ONEEEE!!! xDDD I lie, I didn't just post for that.

Question__

If a person says that they want to become a staff member for advertising...wouldn't that make them selfish? If I am a LOYAL member of this X10 place, I would probably much rather anonymously bring people here, just to help Corey and the staff feel great for BEING so great, yeah? >.>

Of course, I am selfish. I'm applying anyway ^_^ I just hope that my posts here are not used for reference, since I am very laid back here (another reason to advertise! Comfort!!!).

But still. Is this a test of faith or something? o_O

~~Ben

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Can you close this thread when someone has been selected for the post? We can know it the post has been filled...

Status
Not open for further replies.