Home Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoot4thrill

Reaction score
I have downloaded PHP Nuke but in order to get to it you have to do (siteurl).x10hosting.com/PHP-Nuke (I put PHP-Nuke in the directory in Fantastico). So then I decided to put it in my main folder (left directory box blank)....and that doesn't work either. So my question is how do I get it to load PHPNuke as the home page for my website instead of the stock index.html?

I use FlashFXP to upload all of my files and when I uploaded the PHPNuke files they don't show up through my program. Even when I refresh it. When I put the directory as PHP-Nuke I could get to all the files by typing that in at the top but when I left the directory blank (main folder is where all the files went) I couldn't get to ANY of the files. I should be able to see the files without having to type anything out just like the rest of the files on my site.

Can anyone help?

eliasr

Reaction score
First the nuke directory most be placed in the public_html folder

You can make a new folder and named PHPNuke [better use other name, like "start")

Code:
public_html/PHPNuke/

here, you upload the Nuke directory, and finally you must fill all the fileds in the configuration.php

dont forget the database ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.